BAKLAVA USTASINDAN ÖZEL BİLGİLER
- The products you use should be of good quality and at room temperature.
- The dough rolled out environment should not be cool at all. Take care not to open doors and windows as much as possible.
- The amount of starch should be adjusted well, otherwise your dough will dry out and will not open.
- The top of your meringues should remain covered during dough rolling. Otherwise, crusting will occur.
- Be careful not to stick the dough together during the auger. It is uncooked, remains raw and does not absorb syrup.